Blog Archive

Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome little Liam

September 12, 2011 - after 62 hours of labor (or labour as they say here in Canada) - our beautiful little boy was born. I actually thought I was dying - it turns out I wasn't - and the hard labor happened so quickly that I didn't even have time to get meds - which I for SURE wanted by then. But too bad for me. He came at 11:54 pm which is kind of fun because he shares the same birthday with my Grandpa (Billy) and both of their names are derivatives of William. So - that is pretty fun. My mom was pretty excited about that for sure. :-) He was colicky and that made for many sleepless nights but finally after 3 months he has begun sleeping better, gained weight and smiles all the time!

He loves to cuddle and is fine as long as he is near someone. He is definitely an observant little man and we are LOVING getting to know him more and more. I can't wait until the two of them can play together daily. Although Camilla tries even now - my favorite is her dancing with him. She'll reach over and grab his hand and swing it to the music while she bobs next to him. It's so cute. :-)

No comments: